At Spire Eye Centre we understand how precious your vision is and that having laser eye surgery is a big decision. We will give you the care and attention you can expect from a private hospital along with the reassurance that our team of highly experienced consultants will be with you every step of the way.
Laser eye surgery is one of the most popular elective procedures in the UK and the millions of people who have had the procedure are benefiting from the life changing experience of good vision, enabling them to throw away their glasses and contact lenses - and save money year on year. Laser eye surgery is especially beneficial for people who enjoy sport and other leisure activities. Our patients often tell us they just wish they had done it sooner!
This type of surgery has very high success rates but it is a surgical procedure and should not be entered into lightly. If you are considering laser eye surgery at Spire Eye Centre, we will give you the information you need to help you to make the right decision for you.
Treatments for laser eye surgery
We offer both types of laser refractive surgery, LASIK and LASEK, along with clear lens exchange. The choice of treatment will be determined by both your prescription and suitability, both of which will be explained to you fully at your initial consultation.
After wearing glasses for the last 15 years, my eyesight had gradually deteriorated. I decided to look into laser eye surgery and Dan Calladine and the Spire Eye Centre came highly recommended. From the first consultation to the day of my treatment, every aspect of my procedure was clearly explained and the care was second to none. I felt very confident I was in good hands and would highly recommend Spire to anyone considering this treatment. A month after my surgery, the results are better than I could ever have hoped... goodbye glasses!
Why choose Spire Eye Centre for laser eye surgery?
- You can have peace of mind that you will be treated in a clean, clinical and comfortable hospital environment
- The consultant you meet at your first appointment will be with you throughout the whole process to ensure the right outcome is achieved
- We will listen carefully to your requirements and expectations so that we can tailor treatment to you individual needs and lifestyle
- We give you time to consider surgery - and as many visits as you need after your initial consultation to help you reach a decision, at no extra cost
- You will receive aftercare with your consultant for up to one year, if required
- Our consultant ophthalmologist, Mr Calladine is a highly skilled cornea specialist and performs complicated procedures on a daily basis in both the NHS and private sector. He is a consultant in the Worcestershire NHS Trust and performs laser refractive surgery for the Little Aston and South Bank Spire eye centres.
- Our friendly customer care team will be happy to answer any of your questions, whether about treatments or prices, over the phone or in person, at any time